Easter weekend was a blast! My brotherand his girlfriend came up from St. George and it was a lot of fun having the whole gang home! Saturday morning all of the men in our family went rabbit hunting. They took pictures, but unfortunately I didn't get any copies. I'm not sure if pictures of dead bunnies on my Easter post would be real appropriate anyway! But they had a lot of fun and hope to make it an Easter weekend tradition. While the men were hunting, the girls decided to go golfing. It had been a long time since any of us had played so there were lots of laughs, a few lost balls, and even a time or two when we had to yell, "FORE!"
We only played 9 holes but that was plenty for us! None of us were playing very well. Heather found some of gram's old golfing gloves in gram's golf bag halfway through our game and decided she needed to sport them. For some reason after she put them on she was hitting the ball like a pro! We called her "magic fingers!" After our game we got some tips from the golf pro and we are all pumped for our next golf outing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Easter morning we attended our church meetings then celebrated Easter with both our families. I feel bad I don't have any pictures at my in-laws! The kids did a little Easter egg hunt and we had dinner. At my parents we had dinner and then we had to find our Easter baskets! We all got kites last year so mom gave Dave and his girlfriend one this year. Of course we had to go fly them! Another Easter tradition! I love traditions and I love my family (families now).
The girls!
The boys!
Dad stayed home to watch The Masters golf tournament on TV!
Sisters!!!
I don't know what would I do without these two amazing girls!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment