CONGRATS HEATHER!!!
.
I can't believe my little sister graduated from high school this year! Not that I didn't think she would graduate, just that she's growing up so fast! The next stop for her will be the University! I am so proud of her and all she's done! She will be successful in whatever she puts her mind to. Love ya, SIS!
.
One of the gentleman who spoke asked all the seniors to picture themselves 10 years from that day. While he talked about all they would accomplish over those years, I did a little mental checklist of what I have done (since it has been almost 10 years since I graduated). I think I'm on track! I've traveled, I've graduated from a University, I have made several friends, I have a good job etc. Most important to me is the day I married my perfect match and the happiness he has brought into my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment