May 12, 2008

Princess Daisy

Once upon a time there was a princess...

Daisy is our little princess and she is so spoiled! She also thinks she's human sometimes (see photo above - no I did NOT pose this). When Brian gets up in the morning for work he lets Daisy in our room and she lays with me until I get up. More often than not she crawls under the covers then up to Brians pillow (or sometimes shares mine with me) and sleeps there for a good hour or more! It's as if she doesn't get a good nights rest on her own doggy bed...she has to use ours. It is so funny to me! Sometimes she'll lay there until I am putting on my shoes and about to go out the door. She is so not a mornng dog!

This is exactly how I feel in the mornings... "No, not morning already! Just 5 more minutes.'


Isn't she adorable! She's my real life teddy bear (dog)! Love her!

5 comments:

blair and maisy said...

That's what I do in the morning too. What a cute little dog!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

That is the cutest! We have this big goofy rambunctious Chocolate Lab. Dogs are the best!

Grieco Family said...

Daisy is so cute! Our pups like to sleep under the covers with their heads on the pillows too! I love when dogs "play human!"

Grieco Family said...

Daisy is so cute! Our pups like to sleep under the covers with their heads on the pillows too! I love when dogs "play human!"