June 04, 2008

Tinfoil Dinners

I love summer, I love where we live and I LOVE tinfoil dinners (or "hobo" dinners as one of my friends says...you know who you are)!

Some of our friends invited us to go up the canyon with them and have tinfoil dinners the other night. The weather was perfect for such an outing! I love having the canyon so close.

Of course we had to have S'mores too!

Not only did we have tinfoil dinners and S'mores, we had hot dogs (our "appetizers") and corn cooked over the coals. It was such good meal! It was fun to be with friends too (Jen- you are fabulous!!!)

The only thing I don't like about campfires is smelling the smoke in your hair for days after. I don't mind it so much when you are there enjoying the fire, it's when you get home and the smell just lingers that I don't like!

1 comment:

M and M said...

What a cute family you have! I love that you are a golfer and so darn good at it! It looks like you have been having so much fun lately... what a great girls trip.