November 04, 2008

Daisy's New Shirt

Daisy got a new shirt and has been dying to show it off!



Turn around Daisy so everyone can see...



No, we aren't getting another dog...we are having a baby in April!!!
YIPPEE! We couldn't be more excited! I'm 15 weeks and feeling great! Only 25 more to go!

15 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!

Automobile Birdsinger said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

We are SO SO SO excited for you guys. Congrats!!! and Double Congrats!!! Hope you continue to feel great.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

That is seriously the cutest way I have every seen a pregnancy announced! Congrats Mama!

Kylene said...

Yay!! Congrats. April will be the perfect time to have a new baby. I'm so excited for you!

The DeVito's said...

Yay!! How exciting! It's the greatest and hardest thing you could ever imagine. April is a great time to have a baby (I'm an April baby)!

Kari said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Kids are wonderful!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I wonder if he/she will smile as much as Brian!?!?!

Grieco Family said...

Congratulations!! You are going to be such a great mom. Enjoy the pregnancy, you may not believe me now, but it'll go by faster than you think! :)

M and M said...

YAY! This is so exciting! I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it! What an exciting announcement and I am so glad you are feeling great! Have you been sick at all? When do you guys find out what you are having? Good luck with being pregnant... I think it is the greatest thing ever!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

Congratulations!!!! You're only a few months after me!! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us posted!

Love, Dyanna

The Dahlke Family said...

Sandy, congrats on the good news! I am probably a little behind but I am just as excited as everyone else. You will love being pregnant this time of year. April babies are the best!

Chris and Jana said...

Sandy, I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations! I'm glad you are feeling well and hope the time flies by for you.

blair and maisy said...

That's great news Sandy! Congrats to the two of you.

Screaming Grasshopper said...

SANDY!!!!!

I'm so stinking excited for you! I LOVE having an April baby (well now he's a big boy!) and hope you enjoy your pregnancy!
What a wonderful blessing- Don't forget to share BELLY SHOTS!!!!

Love,
Andrea