
What a wonderful experience the ultrasound was!!! It was so special to "meet" our little baby girl for the first time. They said everything looked great! We are so excited to welcome our little angel into our home and lives next spring!
(thanks Google Image & Sassy Signs for the graphic)
19 comments:
let the shopping begin!! Girls are way too much fun to shop for, congrat's!
That is awesome Sandy! I couldn't be happier! You should start putting a bug in Jess's ear for a baby...I want a neice/nephew! I know they haven't been married long, but come on! I have waited long enough! Once again, congrats!
Yay! Girls are so fun to dress up!!
I had to ask your mom tonight at my dad's party because I didn't see your post before I left. I am soooo excited for you guys. Babies are so fun, but with girls you get to accesorise. (sorry that is spelled so wrong). CONGRATS!!!
Yay! Girls rule! Congrats!
Girls are the BEST!!! Not that I have anything to compare too. Hahaha! Congrats! And just think of the hand-me-downs you will get from sweet Tessa! :)
Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun!
I'm so excited for you! Congrats on PINK!
i'm so excited that you guys are having a girl!!! if you ever need any advice - i just might have a little. good luck planning and let the party begin.....
Yay! congrats! Can I go shopping with you sometime? Girls have so much more to shop for than boys. Clark is a good shopper though. Sure do love you!
Wahoo! I have been dying to know what it was going to be! And the ultrasound is awesome - what a fun thing! I'm glad everything went well.
Sweet! Was I right or what :) A girl will be so fun.
Yey! Congratulations!!
Congrats! That is so exciting...but mostly exciting you will be able to use those darling little babylegs:)
yay! I bet you are so excited. That little girl will be so stylish. You always look so cute and have great taste so I know you'll pass it on to your baby.
Congrats!! Jes told me you were having a baby. I'm so excited for you. You will be the cutest mom.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope to see you all at Christmas.
Congratulations!! You will love having a little girl, they are so special. So are boys, but there's just something about little girls. Maybe it's the cute clothes. :)
Sandy-- I cried when I read this post! I have been praying for you for so long!!! Congratulations on your Princess!! She will be one of the most loved and cherished little girls ever born!
Post a Comment