June 11, 2009

my sweet baby girl

Emmy and I had a little photo session the other day. Here are some of the pic's I got. I haven't edited any of them yet so try and look past my beginner photo skills. I had a blast taking these though! I love all of Emmy's differnt faces she pulls! I am so in love with this sweet baby girl!









8 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! I love them and her faces are adorable. I especially love the red bow with the black and white background! Hope you are doing good and that mommyhood is not throwing you for too big of a loop! I'll call soon!

Jaci said...

A complete doll! I love the backgrounds you used for these. Great shots! She is seriously so precious!

Heidi said...

She's beautiful! I love the pictures!

blair and maisy said...

She's adorable!

Grieco Family said...

Emmy is adorable! I love the one where you can see her smile. How fun to have a smiley baby!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I Love the last picture!! I have a billion photo shoots of ISabella, I would dress her up in all her outfits and take pictures all day. Can I just say I finally felt guilty today that I hadn't taken a picture of Eva since the hospital....I really didn't want to be the mom that stunk at taking pictures of baby #2, but I am definately doing a terrible job.

cheri said...

hey Sandy this is cheri housley your baby girl is so darling&sweet hope you don't mind if i peek in on you from time to time

the hipps said...

Sandy, she is so cute! Congratulations!! ps this is Katie (Angie and Erin's friend).