
I'm back to work but only working 9 hours/week and still it seems the days and weeks fly by...each packed with tons to do and see. I don't know how I got things done when I was working 30 or 20 hours/week. Maybe because I have more time to do things I DO MORE THINGS. Does that make any sense? Anyway, I wouldn't change a thing. I love my busy days with this little munchkin! She's my little buddy and we have so much fun together. It's hard to believe she's 5 months old! She'll be my baby forever though.

I love the fall weather and colors these days. I love the "crispness" of fall, the smell of fall. I tried to take some pictures of Emmy the other day with some fun fall leaves around her, all she did was eat the leaves and wouldn't look at me. Lately she's been really interested in things around her and grabbing for whatever she can get her hands on - from the dog, to my hair, to her toys. She grabs for the spoon when I try to feed her cereal but that's the ONE THING she won't put in her mouth. She's not a big spoon-eater yet. I'm not complaining though. I love holding her and giving her a bottle. It's "our" time.

I wish I had the internet because I would surely be blogging more frequently. There are so many things I think would be fun to share but by the time I get to a place I can log on, I've forgotten my thoughts. Oh well, at least those thoughts make it in my journal instead. Anyway, I just wanted to check in. We're just enjoying the fall weather and enjoying all the memories we're making with our family. Hope you are all doing the same.
And in case I don't get to log on again soon...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
3 comments:
she is getting so big so fast she is so beautiful !!!!
Emmy, you are the cutest little girl! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun together! 9 hours a week at work is awesome!!! I'm so happy that worked out for you so well!
Excited to see you sometime in November! :)
I think she gets her cuteness from her aunts...
Post a Comment