December 21, 2009

little princess

 am so lucky to have sweet friends with darling babies! I spent the afternoon with Ada and her mom and we had a blast! Here are a FEW of my favorites (there were so many to pick from too)!

Thanks girls!

DSC_0128e

DSC_0282e

My very most-est favorite! Love the fur jacket!

DSC_0243e2

DSC_0309e

DSC_0165e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my favoritest photographer!! Thanks so much!! She is adorable!
Kathryn

Jaci said...

These are crystal clear! Love them all! Kathryn, she is beautiful!!! Congrats!!! And great work Sandy!!

Suzette Willmore said...

she looks like a mini kate - what a cutie! good job sandy and did i mention that they look wonderful!!!

Denise said...

I was wondering if these were Kate's baby-guess they are. They are just beautiful. What a cutie-my cousins sure have darling babies. Sandy, I didn't know you took pictures-you do wonderfully.