Last October I took a photography class from Brooke Snow and had SO much fun! This gal is so talented, so fun, so full of knowledge and SO encouraging. I just HAD to take the Advanced class this month. Brooke teaches you how to shoot in manual, one concept at a time - helping you learn to take a good SOOC picture that needs little or no editing. She encourages creativity, motivates you to find YOUR "inspiration" and helps you find the 'artist within you' by giving specific homework assignments. I have loved her classes and I have loved all I've learned and the friendships I've made with other students. I'm sad my Tuesday nights with Brooke are over but am so excited to continue to apply what she has taught me.
Last Saturday Brooke arranged for some "models" to come and let us shoot. It was a nerve wracking but fabulous experience. I really learned a lot that afternoon about posing and people interaction. Last night Brooke told us for your photography business to really thrive you need not only need the photography and business skills, but you also need to know how to interact with different personalities. It was so fun photographing all these fun people! What great practice! WARNING: there are quite a few photos (there were just so many good ones...these models were so FUN!)










4 comments:
Yeah! Your pictures are so great! I love them!
These are awesome! Way to go! Glad you enjoyed the class!
You are awesome. You have really got knack for the photography stuff.
Sandy! These look great! Your editing is looking really nice as well! I'm so glad that you liked your Tuesday nights! I miss you as a student! It was so fun to see you in Great Harvest the other day! I wish I could have chatted with you to see what you're up to! Send me an email sometime and give me an update on how things are coming along! You're awesome!
Post a Comment