February 17, 2010

5 star review

I got an email today asking me to review my Brooke Snow Photography Class experience(s). 

It was a nice little survey that asked things about the homework assignments, if I felt all my questions were answered, how the price related to the knowledge I gained....

I enjoyed typing ALL POSITIVE feedback. 

So, I don't know if Brooke will ever see this, but I just wanted to say thanks again for lighting the photography fire inside me and helping me become a more confident shooter.  I apply all I learned in class each time I take out my camera and even when I'm just driving around (...ooh look at the texture, ahh that would make for some nice framing, wow what awesome lighting...)!  Brooke, you are the best! 

Everyone else - if you have a nice DSLR and want to learn how to capture some great images of your kidlets, your siblings or even the beauty that surrounds you each day - take Brooke's classes!  You won't regret it! 

P.S.  If you do take a class after reading this, mention my name because Brooke is starting a referral program. 
(No, this isn't the only reason for this post.  I have been meaning to send Brooke a card or email with my thanks but life just happens.  This survey was a good reminder for me to get on the ball.)

HAPPY PICTURE TAKING!

1 comment:

Brooke Snow said...

Look what post I stumbled upon?!?! What kind words, Sandy! Thanks so much! I'm glad that you had a great experience! Your pictures are looking awesome and I'm excited to continue to follow your fabulous progress! Keep up the great work! And thanks for your positive testimonials!