Not too long ago Emmy and I got to spend a few hours with our sweet friends Jen, Lexi and Shae.
We had lunch, talked, played and took a few picutures. It was such a fun afternoon.
These two sweeties are only a month apart. I know they will be good friends as they grow up. Here they are petting Jen's dog. I love that Emmy isn't afriad of a big dog!
I couldn't resist this shot. I just thought it was so sweet seeing Shae climb on her big sister's chair.
Love those blue eyes! Isn't she the cutest little thing!
This is Lexi and Jen. Lexi has the sweetest smile and spirit about her and Jen is the best mom ever. I am so blessed to know this darling family. They really are an inspiration to me.
Thanks for the fun day girls! Next time we'll make your dad get in few pictures! :)




1 comment:
CUTE pictures!!! The one with little one with pink behind her and a pink flower is gorgeous!
(And I'd love it if you visited my blog! :) Send me your email and I'll email that poster to you
Post a Comment