I think my favorite place to take pictures of Emmy is when she's in the tub. She LOVEs her bath so she is always smiling or pulling a silly face and...the lighting is usually real good!
Emmy is growing up WAY TO FAST! She is so darn smart and such a great little helper. She knows when I turn on the bath water that it's time for the toys to go in the tub.
She cracks me up with all her new teeth...
(she has 8 now!!!)
(I love all the random faces she pulls! What a ham!)
I just love love love this little girl!
Emmy is so vocal lately and she's finding all sorts of new sounds and ways to express herself. She knows what to do to get attention and she loves to be the center of it all!
Emmy isn't walking yet but I have a feeling it won't be too long. She'll let go of the couch or whatever she's balancing next to and just stand there like, "Look what I can do." The other day SHE TOOK 2 STEPS!! TWICE! My little baby is growing up so fast!
She is such a doll and my little buddy. I love watching her grow and learn. She can stack all her toys on one of those donut ring things all by herself! I think it's pretty awesome and so does she because she'll hold it up when she's done so you can clap!
WOW! I'm a mom of an almost-one-year-old. I can't believe it. I am so blessed. I can't even remember what life was like before Emmy.
6 comments:
i also love bath photo's! i'm amazed at how smart little kids are. they know way more than we give them credit for. don't kiddies just make your life more meaningful? hopefully we can get together soon so our babies can get to know one another better!!!
Sandy, she is a DOLL!!! I can see a little of you in her. What a fun stage for her-and you to enjoy.
Sandy. These pictures are great! I looove the lighting. And your little girl is a doll. You're lucky to have her as a model any time you want! :)
Oh what a cutie! I need her!
hi sandy! your blog is so darn cute--i LOVE your header. and your photos are beautiful! :)
Darling tub shots! She is so happy!!! I love it!
Post a Comment