Even before I had Emmy I loved going to baby animal days. I'd go with my sisters-in-law and their kids and my mother-in-law. It's is refreshing to me to see the baby chicks, bunnies, lambs, cows, etc. New life, love it! The event cries "Spring" and "Easter!"
Baby animal days is a sort of tradition now and last year I was pregnant with Emmy when we went, just dreaming of the day I'd be able to bring my little girl.
This year my sweet sister Heather came with us and she helped me with Emmy. It was a good time. I little chilly this year, but a good time!
I just love this picture of this girl holding the baby lamb!
Some of my nephews and nieces holding the baby bunnies. They are so soft!
I'm trying to hold Emmy and a bunny here. Emmy was more interested in getting down and walking around than petting the bunny. I guess when you have two dogs at home a bunny isn't a big deal.
Emmy was such a good sport and I think she had a good time. I can't wait till next year when she understands it all a little more.









1 comment:
I'm glad mommy enjoyed the bunny! ;)
You look so cute!
Post a Comment