When Beza and her mom, Melody, delivered an invitation to Emmy for an Easter party I was SO excited! Emmy was asleep and I couldn't wait for her to wake up so I could show her the invitation.
Beza is just the most darling little girl ever (she's got a pretty amazing mom too). And despite their age differenc, she and Emmy seem to get along great.
The day of the party Emmy took a later nap than usual and I kept watching the clock. I didn't want her to miss her first party - I had been counting down the days myself!
When she finally woke up I got her dressed and we walked over to Beza's house to find so many fun things!
First the kids colored
I love the picture on the top right of this collage of Emmy at the table "coloring"
Then we made "Easter Bunny Potion"
All the kids paid close attention to Melody as she told the kids how to make it and what to do with it. She told them all to spray it all over their house the night before Easter because bunnies love it and so does the Easter bunny (it was really strawberry room spray)
We made bunnies out of a washcloth
All these little stations were set up so cute on the floor so the kids could reach them and do them themselves
Lastly, we had bunny shaped ham sandwiches and yummy cupcakes with a PEEP on top!
Emmy especially loved the PEEP!
It was such a fun time! Emmy just loves being around other kids and I think she had a great time too.
Thanks for the fun party Beza!



2 comments:
Sandy,
I don't mean to be so comment crazy on your blog! But how did you create that collage of pictures?
Just curious!
Love these pictures. So cute!
Darling party! Super fun photos! Thanks for sharing Beza's fun party with all of us too!
You and Emmy look so cute as a pair! :)
Post a Comment