July 27, 2010

190 pictures later

We made it back from Montana!  What a fun trip it was!  My mom, Holly, Emmy and I drove up Wednesday morning and the rest of the crew joined us on Thursday.  It was a long ride for a 1 year old but we made it.  At one point mom, Holly and I were all crammed up front in the Yukon to give Emmy some "space" in the back seat and let her fall asleep!  There were lots of laughs and lots of pictures taken on the way as well as during our stay. 

I have so many pictures I want to share and stories to tell but I'm still getting caught up on laundry and life since we got back late Sunday night.  Here are just a few pictures to "hold you over."

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Ahh!! these are incredible photos! I can't wait to see more ! I know I will feel like I went on the trip with you when I see all of them!! :)

Heather said...

I want to see more! haha I am going to have to bring a CD up and load all your pics up. between you and holly taking pictures i think i forgot to get my camera out haha