thirty
three-zero
3 X 10
30!
How ever you want to say it, I turned the big
30!
(P.S. photo credit goes to my bro-in-law Derrick! Thanks for documenting the evening!)
I thought turning 30 would be hard.
I don't know what I expected to happen after I blew out the candles but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined.
30 feels good.
Sure, I miss my 20's. Those were good years! Had some great times in college, met some of my bestest friends, I graduated from college, did some traveling, got a good job, got married, bought our house, had a baby... And there was just something about being able to say I'm twenty____ when someone asked my age. 20 still felt young. My 20's were good!
Well, now I'm 30 and I don't feel any different. I think my 30's will be another decade of wonderful memories and experiences! I know that it's because of all my amazing family, my wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and just where we are in our lives - that's what will make my 30's not so bad.
So thanks! Thanks to my friends and family for making 30 great! Here's to 30 more!
luv ya all!

6 comments:
so your dessert looks very delicious and i'm craving cafe sabor! i hope you had a great birthday! love you sis!
Happy Birthday!!
Hope you had a great day! I so need to call you today...
Happy 30th! I turn 30 in four months :) I think its not gonna be as bad as I thought either :) Life is good! And you're great!
happy 30th birthday sandra-nita!!! i hope you were spoiled because you deserve it!
Glad it was a great birthday Sandy!! Wish we still were together for these fun days! I hope you felt very special on YOUR DAY! You make 30 look blissful!
Post a Comment