I'm not too sure my brother would be too happy to know I posted these pictures, but I can't help myself. Isn't he a cutie!!
I've been tripping through memory lane today and these pictures make me excited for Emmy to have a little sister - a little buddy, partner in crime, an audience...
My brother and I are 27 months apart and Emmy and her sister will be 22 months apart so I can kind of get an idea from these photos of all the fun they will have together. Only difference is Emmy will have a little sister to push the stroller and play "My Little Pony" with.
Oh Dave, you were such a good sport to play with toys I liked!
WAIT...there's more...
Upon continuing my crusade down memory lane I found these-
Heather and Holly are about 19 months apart. Look at all the fun they had together.
Not real sure about Holly's outfit here?
AAAhhh, so cute. Nothing like playing beauty parlor with your sister.
DANCING!
Heather was quite the little performer!
Wasn't that a fun little trip! I know I enjoyed it!
Here's to baby #2! Bring on the adventures!
P.S. Is it just me or does Emmy look a little like her Uncle Dave and Aunt Holly when they were little?
WAIT...there's more...
Upon continuing my crusade down memory lane I found these-
Heather and Holly are about 19 months apart. Look at all the fun they had together.
Not real sure about Holly's outfit here?
Napping after playing in the sun at grama house.
AAAhhh, so cute. Nothing like playing beauty parlor with your sister.
DANCING!
Heather was quite the little performer!
And MOM, I expect you to get in and dance too once in awhile!
Wasn't that a fun little trip! I know I enjoyed it!
Here's to baby #2! Bring on the adventures!
P.S. Is it just me or does Emmy look a little like her Uncle Dave and Aunt Holly when they were little?









2 comments:
OK I must admit I thought Emmy looked just like Brian but looking at your pictures when you were young I think she is a little Sandy (with blonde hair). Love the trip down memory lane.
Oh my gosh. She's a perfect blend of both you and Brian! lol. Such fun pictures! Emmy will have so much fun with a little sister. :)
Post a Comment