I am super sad to say our pretzel dipping tradition with our friends Jaci and Ike won't be happening this year. Our schedules just aren't meshing too well. Darn it!
So, my mom, sis, Emmy and I decided to try something a little different this year...
We went to my moms and made oreo pops!
So hard at work...
Our cute little treat!
Emmy seemed to enjoy them!

BUT, I couldn't let the oreos' be the end of our holiday treat making! Something was missing...I needed to follow tradition and do some pretzels anyway. So, Emmy and I put on our aprons and did some dipping!
Dear Jaci and Ike,
We sure missed you guys but we were thinking about you!
I didn't get my "notes" out on all the tricks we've learned over the years so they didn't turn out quite as fancy and I had a lot of broken ones this time(more for me to eat right). They may not look the greatest, but I know they taste pretty yummy!
Also, I decided it's easier (and more fun) dipping with a friend! Emmy lost interest pretty fast and she wasn't much for conversation :)
Missed you two! Merry Christmas!
Sandy & Emmy






1 comment:
awe! these were my exact thoughts today as I burned my white chocolate during the first batch!
Yours turned out great!
Google can't replace you-- I need your tips and company! Another year perhaps?
Merry Christmas Betty Crocker girls!
Post a Comment