February 26, 2011

Bailey Kaye

She's here and she's beautiful! 

Bailey Kaye was born Thursday, February 24 at 8:04pm.



7lb. 15 oz. and 20.5 in. long.  She's bigger than her big sister was! 

We are all doing well and settling in. 

I am so blessed.

15 comments:

Emily M said...

Congratulations Sandy!! She really is beautiful! (and reading from you last post- all your worries are valid worries- I can tell you from my experience that it will take a little time before you are all in a groove, but it does happen!!) Good luck!!

Brooke Snow said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

cheri said...

She is just beautiful congrats !

Mandy said...

congrats! Love her already!

Jenni said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I am glad you are doing well. Looks like you were at the doctor the same day as me. We really should have arranged our appts so we could pass and say HI :D I am glad she is here safe and sound!

Katie said...

She is such a cutie! We can't wait to meet her. Congrats on the new addition.

Mark and Cristin said...

Congratulations Sandy!!!! She is so precious! Hope you are all doing well:-)

NA said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know you had her already! She is beautiful. :) Can't wait to meet her!

Errin said...

Yea! Congrats Sandy. She is beautiful and I am so happy all is healthy and well. What a lucky little girl to have such a wonderful family

Holly said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Melissa Hernandez said...

congrat's she is beautiful, she looks just like her big sis!

Suzette Willmore said...

count your many blessings! congratulations sandy - bailey is a CUTIE!

Denise said...

What a doll. So glad she is here and all is well. Can't wait to meet her.

Jaci said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! I hope the changes of another little one are a breeze for you. Love ya Sandy!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!