Emmy got a hold of my point-and-shoot camera the other day. A friend came to my door and the camera was entertaining Emmy while I talked so I just let her carry it around. I wasn't too worried about her breaking it or anything.
Anyway, after my friend left and Emmy had set the camera down, I thought I'd better playback and delete all photos of the floor and ceiling she may have taken.
Imagine my surprise when this is what I found...I'm pretty sure she learned this from her aunt Holly! (granted there were still a few ceiling shots, but photos like these were the majority)
She's sitting in the laundry basket here.
Almost centered.
TADA! Next time maybe she'll smile (looks like she decided two hands worked better than one).
I still can't believe she took these by herself!
What a little ham!



1 comment:
hahah I love this!!
Post a Comment