August 26, 2011

our next chapter starts now

Well, it's happened.  We are officially moving.  This  last month has been quite a rollercoaster but finally it's slowed down.  Now it's time to hop off one ride and get on with the next.  We have been packing like crazy the last few days so we can be out tomorrow night.  It's bitter-sweet.  There are so many things I will miss about this home and our neighborhood, but I am excited for the next chapter of our lives.  So, on to packing (and crying)...just wanted to give a little update.

2 comments:

NA said...

Oh Sandy! Sounds sad, but it's going to be such an exciting adventure! Can't wait to see pics of your new place whenever it's time. :) Good Luck with everything!

Amber said...

There are LOTS of memories at that house! But I am super excited for your next phase of life for you! Hope the building goes well. I can't wait to see how everything is coming together next time I come to visit!