Since we woke up to snow this morning (ugh), I thought I'd post about the warmer days. A few weeks ago we headed to great gram and gramp D's house and tried to help relieve their apple tree of some delicious fruit. Over an hour later, we didn't even make a dent!

All the kids had a great time taking bites out of apples here and there. I think there were more apples with bites missing from little kiddo's than there were apples that had been bitten by birds or worms!
These are the "private stash" apples. When we'd come across a perfect apple they were handled with care and placed in a very special spot. Look how red and shiney! YUMMM
We ended up with 4 boxes and 2 buckets of apples and like I said, plenty more were left for the pickings. We made apple pie filling with a box...now what to do with the rest?






2 comments:
Juice it! And/or make apple sauce? :) Looks like fun!
apple sauce and juice and cider! YUMMY!!
Post a Comment