June 15, 2012

sunshine and popcicles

Oh boy to we love us a sunny day!  Emmy will look out the window in the morning and say, "Mom, its a nice sunny day!"  She wants to be out playing as soon as she's awake. 

The girls and I have been having most of our meals out on the deck these days and of the daily popcicle on the porch.






Since we don't have a yard yet, most of our time is spent on the porch, patio or driveway. Not the softest or most fun of places, but we get creative and always have fun!
Emmy and Bailey get along pretty darn good.  Emmy is quite the little mother, sometimes a bit overly motherly, but other than that they sure know how to make each other laugh...and me too. 

Brian seems to think Bailey learned the phone talking from me and I tend to disagree.  It seems that as soon as I go to pick up the phone and girls around, someone starts crying.  So, now most of my talk time is during nap time.  I'm pretty sure Bailey gets the phone talking from Emmy :)  Emmy loves to prentend to talk on the phone to anyone and she's great at really talking on the phone too.


Yes, Emmy is sitting on a potty, talking on the phone, in the driveway.  She found it in the garage and pulled it out.  She told me is was a good spot to sit.  haha.  Told you we have fun!

No comments: