March 29, 2013

Eggs

I do not love hard boiled eggs.  I do not love the smell in my fridge.  I do not love the mess they make when peeling them.  I do love tradition though - and Easter tradition says we should color hard boiled eggs each year.  Another thing I love...my girls.  Coloring eggs + my girls = happy girls and happy mom :) 
 
We looked at several different egg dying kits before settling on this practically mess free one.  I thought it was great!  I did feel like I denied the girls the fun of dropping eggs in colored vinegar water though, maybe next year?
 
Bailey was a bit confused by the process at first...


But big sis Emmy was quick to show her how.
 
Beautiful pearly eggs!

Happy little girls!

 

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Oh goodness! These sisters are beginning to look like twins! Your mini-me's too! Too Cute!