March 19, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Office Addition

BEFORE:

I wish I 'd taken a picture of this old office before we tore all the cupboards and shelves down but I think you get the idea from these photos that this office was old, out-dated, and not in the best of shape. The plaster on the walls was crumbling off, the base boards were rotted, the tile was stained, and the walls were of course...turquoise! My grandma and gramdpa's favorite color!
.
.

............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AFTER:

Now the room looks like this!!! It is the "HUNTNG ROOM!" The drawers are full of camo and ammunition, flashlights, and other "gear" The gun case is in place and all the animals finally have a "home!" The taxidermist still has the latest mule deer but it will be joing the rest of the gang on the wall soon...as long as others I'm sure.

.


No comments: