Dang it!
.
I've had my drivers license for 10 years and have gone through 3 cars now. I don' t think that's really something to brag about but it is an interesting fact about me. I've lost all 3 cars due to wrecks! I don't take the blame for 2 of the wrecks but this one was all my fault and my car ended up being totalled! I rearended a Suburban while out delivering Christmas treats. What a way to start the holidays! As for the Suburban, VERY minor damage! So, I get to drive the truck now and my hubby cruises around town in an old Honda we fixed up. He's a sweetheart to give me the more relaible vehicle! I get lots of exercise driving it too because I'm not real good at parking the beast so I always park at the end of the lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment