For the past two months we have been doing some remodeling on our house. The first of July we moved into our basement while we worked on the upstairs. We gutted the bathroom, tore up carpet and linoleum upstairs, painted, pulled up baseboards...it's been quit a project! Now it's September and we have finally moved back upstairs!!! Here are a few pictures of what we've been working on. I'll post the final products in a bit when I have it all decorated! I LOVE the new look of our house! Brian worked especially hard on the remodel and I am so thankful to have married such a "handyman."The DEMOLITION

New tub (one I can actually fit in), new tile, new window, new paint...only the beginning.
Don't worry, you'll see more photos of the finished product!

The kitchen and dining room before.

My handyman husband hard at work!
I can't wait to show you how it all turned out!!
Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment