December 18, 2007

I have a problem


I don't think about shopping all the time and I don't really like going too much but once in awhile I'll get on a shopping kick. I casually roam the stores (any store) and take my sweet time looking for deals. You may think that looking for a good deal isn't a real PROBLEM and it really isn't. My problem is I find the good deals and buy things that I really don't need all because the price was right. Then I get my purchases out to the car and all the way home think to myself, "Why in the world did I buy these things?" The items never make into the house and a week or two later I return them all. I guess the only good part of this is that I return them! I seem to satisfy some great force from withing when I buy things and when I return them I feel rich because I have more money in my account! Weird I know. I just thought I'd share that with you because with Christmas just around the corner I have been doing a lot of strolling around in the stores and buying things I don't need. When I make all my returns in January I'll feel like I won the lottery and then I'll have to go spend all the money I just got back! And the cycle continues...

No comments: