
Bundling up and venturing into the woods to cut down a fresh tree has come to be one of my favorite traditions. I love that this is something Brian's family does and I am able to ba a part of it! This year my family came along with us and cut down a tree too! It's been a
VERY long time since my family had a real tree and I think they always came from the tree lots. SO, this was a new and fun expereince for them. Brian was determined to find us the
PERFECT TREE so it took us quite some time to get ours! But when we found our tree it really was perfect! So was everyone elses!
(how do you like my camo pants!)

I really have been blessed to have such great in-laws. I love Brian's family and I love that I am a part of it now!
It was really fun having my parents and sisters come along this year. Too bad my brother couldn't make it. 
Aren't my sisters adorable! I just love this picture of us in our hats! It was pretty cold up the canyon, good thing Brian brought extra gear for us all to wear!
2 comments:
I love the camo pants! You should wear them to work!
haha, apparently we lead parallel lives! Except our tree was way charlie brown compared to yours!
Post a Comment