January 04, 2008

JOY to the WORLD



I LOVE this girl! Jes invited me to go with her to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert this year and it was BEAUTIFUL! It really was a great way to celebrate the season. We took a few photos at TEMPLE SQUARE and joked around about the 2 of us being there together, temple square seems to be a "couples place."

Of course we couldn't travel all that way without stopping to get a FROZEN CUSTARD! Lemon is my favorite! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend to have "girl-time" with! I think Brian is thankful for JES too because that means he doesn't have to attend all the plays, concerts, chic flicks....I can just call Jes!

2 comments:

JO said...

oh how fun. I just love "girl-time." I sure do miss a lot of my girls from back at home. The custard looks yummy. I'm not sure I've ever had custard. I'll have to try it sometime. You always look so cute!

Jaci said...

Yeah for GNO's (girls night out!)
Why do we always say we are going to have one, but then we don't? I think that we should go and see Enchanted once it hits the cheap seats.