I am SO excited...I just booked a flight to NASHVILLE with 4 of my other friends! 3 of us will be flying in from UT and meeting our 4th friend (flying in from MN). What is bringing us all together you ask? One of our friends lives in TN and while her hubby is in Iraq we are all going to spend some quality time together with her (and her darling little girl) at her place. It's been awhile since all 5 of us have gotten together and it's sure to be a great time!
Look out Nashville...here we come!
Can you tell we have fun together? We'll see what sort of crazy things we do on this vacation together!
Gosh, I LOVE these girls!
5 comments:
Hey Sandy!
Life is good. Business is excellent. Pregnancy is wonderful! It looks like everything is going great with you. Are you going to the reunion this summer?
Sandy,
So good to hear from you! Looks like you are doing well and having lots of good times. Keep checking back to our blog and I look forward to checking yours too.
Jami
P.S. I loved the polaroid pictures -- I'll have to give that website a try.
I just realized that you asked me what my business is. I do bookkeeping for small to medium sized businesses. I started it two years ago.
That sounds like so much fun. I love roommates!!! I have had so many and so many great ones that I miss. What a fun idea to go on a trip together.
I'm jealous of your fun vacation! I think it's so good for us to get away with the GIRLS every now and then. Have so much fun!
I saw your cute mom last night. I'm down in Smithfield right now visiting my parents. Your mom is just as darling as I remember her. :)
Post a Comment