March 14, 2008

I found this picture and it gave me hope! After a long winter it is so nice to see the signs of spring! I've noticed several of our neighbors shoveling the snow off their lawns into the streets (including my hubby)...I think we are all ready for spring!

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

ugh. I am so ready for spring I can't even wait! As for photography, I'd say it's a balance of all three. Just having a good camera and photoshop doesn't automatically give you a good photo, It doesn't do much good unless you have a good understanding for lighting and camera settings, as well as an artisitic eye. You should totally get into it! It's a great hobby for creative people who dont necessarily draw or paint (Like me!!). I feel like if you are creative and are willing to put the time into it to learn, you can do it! p.s. sorry I never e-mailed you that caramel recipe. I will remember one of these days!