FOR SALE
Well, it's come time for us to sell the dodge! If you want a nice, clean, well taken care of truck with LOW miles...this is it! Did I mention it runs on UNLEADED? None of this diesel stuff! Just post a comment or email me at sandrad821@hotmail.com. I hate to see this truck go because we've really enjoyed it, but we just need to down grade. It's a 2003 RAM 2500 with a hemi! $18,900 is all it'll take to make this beauty yours! Runs great and is a comfortable ride.
4 comments:
Sandy-
How are you? I ran across your blog and it is great to read about you two. It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. This is Michael Bush by the way. My wife, Heather and I have a blog (we don't keep up on it as we should) but your welcome to it "lifeasabush.blogspot.com" I need to run, but it is alway fun to read about old friends! take care you two and have a great day.
Michael& Heather Bush
Sandy!! I came across your blog and I'm so excited b/c we haven't talked in so long! I read your wedding annoucement and have been wanting to get a hold of you since then, thank goodness for this reunion! Are you going to the reunion this year? I hope so! Please let me know how your doing. I love reading your blog, you and your husband are so cute!!
Thanks! I hope it's a cute baby, it's one of the many fears you have while pregnant. LOL!
Hey, I just stumbled on your blog. You probably know my husband better than me...Cody Johnson. Anyway, it's fun to see how people are doing! I wish we could buy your truck, but to be honest, I don't want to pay the gas! :)
Post a Comment