Hopefully we've seen the end of Mr. Freeze and we can start enjoying spring. I'm excited for green grass, beautiful flowers, blue sky, capris, suntan lotion, flip flops and everything else that comes with spring and summer. This spring/summer is one I am especially looking forward to because there's so much going on!
- In a few weeks Brian and I leave for Seattle! WHY? Well, I think we were both getting so frustrated with the long winter we needed something to look forward to. We are staying 4 nights and I have a whole list of things for us to do! If any of you have suggestions or pointers, please let me know. Neither of us have been before so we are real excited to do some exploring!
- The end of May is my girls getaway to Nashville! I am very anxious for this little trip too! It's been so long since all of us gotten together...it's going to be a BLAST!
- June is our 2 year anniversary! We don't have any big plans but I'm sure we'll think of something fun to do to celebrate! June is also home of lots of local fun!
- July is jam-packed full of summer fun. Rodeos, camp fires, birthday's, fireworks and all sorts of other activities! I am the 2nd Counselor in the YW now so that means GIRLS CAMP this year! I'm very excited for that adventure! Also in July, my family is heading to Jackson Hole to raft the Snake River. This will be a first for all of us and I know it will be unforgettable!
So many things to look forward to! I'm not trying to rush through the year but I'm really looking forward to all the adventures that await us! What are some of your summer plans?
3 comments:
What exciting plans to look forward to! You guys always have so much fun. I too can't wait for the summertime. I sure think you are great!
Fun! Seattle is awesome. We'll be there in a few weeks too- but we're just there for a second to leave on an Alaskan cruise. Vacations are the best.
Some fun things there are: -Pike Place Market where they throw the frozen fish around.
-Ivars resteraunt on the waterfront for fish & chips or clam chowder (watch your plate- a seagull downed our food in one snap when we turned our back)
-The underground tour. The city of Seattle was built over the top of the old city after it burned down. It shows you some of this underground, along with fun stories and facts.
Hey Sandy,
It's Kari. I was so excited that you found me through Laura. It sounds like you have a fun summer planned. I can't believe you're coming to Seattle. I live just 20 minutes north of downtown Seattle. I'll have to put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with any fun things for you two to do while you're here. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and be nice for you. It was great to hear from you!!!
Post a Comment