.
The little bunnies were adorable so we all liked holding them. I felt bad for them being mauled and handled by so many kids though! When I was younger my friend and I would walk home from elementary school and stop at the "bunny man's" house. He had a cage of bunnies in his front yard and would let us climb in and sit and play with all the bunnies. We hated the white ones with pink eye! Creepy!
I think Ady is a little unsure about holding the bunny here. She was so excited to see all the animals though!
The little chicks were so adorable too! I didn't hold one of them though, they kind of creep me out a little. Their little legs feel funny on your hands. The kids were happy to hold them though. Again, I felt a little bad for the baby chicks being held and squeezed be so many kids.
There were so many other animals you could pet and mingle with there too...some that I had never even heard of! It was a fun day out! I'm sure happy I married into a family that made me an Aunt! It's so fun having nieces and nephews!
2 comments:
Hi cute girl! I just wanted to tell you that white bunnies with pink eyes freak me out, too!
I took my kids to this too! It was a lot of fun. Sorry you can't come to the recipe group. Thanks for posting the recipe though. It looks yummy. Maybe you can come next month! Hope you have a good trip.
Post a Comment