May 06, 2008

Yippee, I got tagged...

Silly I know, but I was excited to get tagged. This is my first time being tagged and I can't believe how special I feel right now! Love it! Thanks Laura!

What is his name? Brian

How long have we been together? Almost 3 years total

How long did you date? 10 months

Who said "I love you" first? He did. We were talking about Valentine's and how some people need Valentines to say "I love you." He said he didn't and he loved mme (sigh).

Who is taller? Brian. I love it too because I can wear fancy tall shoes!

Who can sing better? Neither of us are real singers. I only hear Brian on a RARE occation. I'll just say I am because I like to sing along to the radio...when I'm alone I sing like I'm an American Idol! ;)

Who is smarter? We are both smart in different areas so together we can talk about so many things and learn a lot from each other. We compliment each other well, I think anyway!

Who does the laundry? I do. Brian helps fold. I have so many silly specific washing instructions for all my clothes that I'd have to make a list for Brian (don't dry the red shirt, hang the jeans, only try the green shirt half way then hang it....etc. i'm kind of a nerd)

Who does the dishes? I usually do and I really don't mind. I'm the kind of person who like to clean up as I cook so I can enjoy the meal without a sink full of dishes.

Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, maybe that's because I work at a bank? I love being in charge of the money!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brian - but he tells me the even though we each have half the bed, he thinks mine is right in the middle and his on the edges? Can't be true! I swear I stay on my side.

Who cooks dinner? We take turns. Brian cooks on Tuesdays and I love it! I'm not a Betty Crocker so I don't cook every night. It isn't unusual for us to have cold cereal for dinner.

Who drives? Brian does. I don't think he cares for my driving. I think I'm a GREAT driver!

Who kissed who first? We both agree that our first kiss was kind of an accident. We were at a movie and I leaned over to tell him something and he was RIGHT THERE. It caught us both off guard and we were so close we just broke the awkwardness by a sweet kiss.

Who proposed? Brian did. He is so sweet!

Who is more stubborn? I think we are equal in stubborness!

Who is more sensitive? Me, by a long shot.

Who has more siblings? I have 4 siblings, Brian has 3. He has more neices and nephews though! I am the only one married in my family.

Who wears the pants? I know I've used the word "equal" a lot, but I feel like we really do share the responsibilites and make decisions together. I don't feel like either really "wears the pants" but when one of us wants something, we usually fight for it!

That was fun! Thanks!

5 comments:

Kari said...

We moved here to Seattle about 1 1/2 years ago. My husband found a job working in north Seattle. It's the perfect job for him. He is a financial planner and it's best to live where people have a lot of money that they need managed. So anyway, I'm pretty sure that Seattle will be our permanent residence. That's what we're planning on, so hopefully here in the next year we can get into a house and really put down some roots. My husband and I are coming down in June for the 10 year reunion. Laura mentioned you probably aren't going to go, but we had talked about doing lunch on Saturday with a group of people. You should definitely join us. Have a great one and I'll hopefully see you this summer!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a sweet "Accidental" first kiss. I can't say mine was!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I always love reading those. I read your comment on my blog and i just use picnik.com, it's free and so so fun to edit pictures, it's super addicting. But, WAY easier than photoshop(I can't figure that thing out!)

M and M said...

What a fun tag! Your trip to Seattle looks like so much fun. You guys are so great together :)

Grieco Family said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the tag! I love that I was the first to tag you :)
I know I asked you before about going to the reunion and you said you didn't know if you would be able to go, but are you at least going to be in town that weekend? I would love to be able to see you!