
What better way to spend a summer evening than on the golf course with some of my favorite people!! Unforunatley, one of my sisters couldn't make is so we just played with a threesome. (We missed you, Holly!) It was all fun for us 3, real low key, no pressure to win. We shot a 72!! Ok, so that was on 9 holes (72 is really what you should be shooting on 18 holes). It was a blast though!

Mom didn't shoot into the sand, we each rotated shooting and either Heather or me put her here. She got us out like a pro!

I LOVE the look on Heather's face here! She is so serious, ready to knock that ball clear to the green! She has quite a powerful swing, it's aiming that's the problem (see below).

Me on the other hand...I'm lucky to get the ball off the ground! I had a few good shots, but more laughs than anything! This picture is of me celebrating because I made a real good long putt! GO ME!

I thought about going through some of my mom's old pictures and scanning some of me on the course when I was little. I can remember one picture specifically where I am in a car seat in the golf cart! That's right, I was born to golfing parents. My grandparents were golfers, my parents are golfers, my brother played on the high school golf team and my sisters both have great swings! I still struggle, but I love about anything that takes me outside in the summer...and golf courses are always soooo beautiful! I love spending time with the girls too!


I can't say it enough times, we had a blast! If there would have been a prize for the most pictures taken, the most laughs or the most bad shots...we would have taken first!
The picture above is especially for you, Jaci! Hope you like!
13 comments:
What a fun family traditon. I love it. Any clue when the next family get together is. Love looking at your blog (Suzette told me where, hope it is OK). Talk to you soon ( I hope).
Denise
oh i feel so special! thanks for the photo FOR ME! you are such a babe of a golfer! Next time, you must wear the plaid shorts, okie-dokie? I also love the jumping picture. You totally should have been a cheerleader! ;)
Love ya!
How fun!! You guys looke like you had a blast. I would be with Heather in the boonies trying to find golf balls if I could actually hit it. That would be the test. Just make sure to 'keep your head down' when your hitting!
what a fun girls day out! I don't know if I could drag my mom to the golf course!!!
That picture of you jumping is awesome. I wish my mom and sisters were into golf, that looks like a lot of fun.
oh sandra haha we really need to do this more often. then maybe we would actually improve in our golfing skills. i mean going once a year doesn't seem to do it for us. lets shoot for going at least one more time this summer and i think we'll be pros.
The pictures are great. I especially like the one of you jumping! It looks like you had fun.
Nothing like some good mother/daughter bonding! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I echo everyone else: I love your jumping pic. You are so cute!
You are a total babe out on that golf course!!!! What a jump you have, very impresive!!! I want to go play!!! We should plan a trip to Bear Lake sometime soon. I am in desperate need of some color!!!! Call ya later.
hey sandy! If possible, turn your aperture as low as possible (probably 5.6 on your camera). Then your shutter speed should come up. It's hard to shoot people with a hand held camera at less than a shutter speed of 80 or 60. (50 if your REEEAL good) Hope that helps! Keep saving for the real deal- you'll love it!
I found your blog. Of course, by the time I got home, I had forgotten your blog address. I had to look it up, by my looking over my blog comments. Oh well! I can't believe I ran into you at the parade. You still look the same - that I found you, I am going to keep checking up on you. I hope that is okay. :)
Sandy!! You are still beautiful and look like a barbie. I don't know if I should be happy about that or mot :) Just kidding! I miss your smiling face give me a call sometime. I lost your number long ago. 360 840 3099
Angie Nilson Hamblen
Hi Sandy, I shoot everything in color and then edit in Photoshop CS3.
Post a Comment