November 24, 2008

TAG

I got tagged! So here goes nothin'!

8 Things

T.V. Shows:
(in no particular order)
1. Designed To Sell
2. C.S.I. (Latley my dreams have been pretty weird though so I think I need to give it a break for a bit)
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Greys Anatomy
5. Friday Night Lights
6. TODAY Show (It's a morning ritual. Matt & Meredith keep me up to date on the "latest")
7. So You Think You Can Dance/American Idol
8. Prison Break (Thanks to Brian. I think it's about time for it end though. Those guys can only run for so many seasons)

What I did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Showered and dressed
3. Ate hot cereal
4. Went to church & felt the spirit
5. Stayed after for YW meeting
6. Went home and made a snack
7. Visited the in-laws
8. Came home and lounged before going to bed
(lazy Sunday)

Places Love to Eat:
1. Maddox (YUMMY rolls)
2. Olive Garden - ALL You Can Eat Lunch...Love the SOUPS!
3. Juniper Take Out
4. The Petersen's (I had to copy Jes here, ther'snothing quite like your mom's home cooking)
5. Chilis
6. P.F. Changs
7. Old Grist Mill
8. Rumbi's

Looking Forward To:
1. Becoming a mom - Dec. 3 we find out if it's a boy or girl
2. Turkey dinner with family
3. Dec. 8, a day off to shop with my mom
4. Camping this summer
5. Hunting season to end (but I'm starting to wonder if it really ever ends)
6. Christmas traditions
7. The day someone buys our truck
8. 2009 and all that awaits us

Wish List:
1. Healthy baby
2. Very large Christmas bonus (ya right, it's a wish though)
3. Own a house without a mortgage
4. Go back to Hawaii one day
5. All my freckles and moles would vanish
6. Eat all I want and never gain weight
7. New computer
8. Free lazik eye surgery

5 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Did I miss a post somewhere, I am very late on the congrat's. I didn't even know you were pregnant. What's your due date?

Jes and Elvin said...

Oh goodie! I'm so glad you posted something new. There were a couple of things on the list that I didn't know about. We need to get together ASAP!

Denise said...

I'm glad you didn't fall off the edge of the earth. Congrats (if I didn't say it before) that is so awesome. This world really needs a little Brian or Sandy running around-can't wait to hear what you're having. Congrats again!!!

Cam and Linds said...

Sandy! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing! Now you can have my blog address!

Ryan said...

Hey Cousin! Congrats to you guys. Maybe the baby will be lucky and come on April 10th. All the smart people are born that day. ;) Hope you're all doing well. It was great seeing your mom and sister when we were up. I hope we get together for Christmas.