
I went to the Dr. yesterday. I LOVE my Dr. appointments! I love that it means 4 weeks have gone by already and I LOVE hearing the heart beat each time. Yesterday was my 22 week appointment and it was short and sweet but so great! My doc pointed out that I am over halfway (of course I didn't need him to point that out though)!

I've been concerned about my weight gain these days. I wondered if I'm actually gaining too much too fast. He said I'm right on track...that with my heigth I'll probably gain 30 pounds total. He was sweet to let me know I have 20lbs I can still gain in my 18 weeks. "One pound a week," he said. Ha! If there's one negative to being pregnant this time of year it's ALL the treats ALL the time! I was reading about my pregnancy the other day it said, "at 22 weeks your baby ways about 1 lb." Only 1 lb!!! I've gained 10, where are the other 9? And don't you typically gain a few pounds a week towards the end of your pregnancy, so much for 1 lb a week? I don't want to deprive my child of any nourishment, but I feel like I better start reaching for more carrots instead of candy canes and hit the treadmill a little more this holiday!
2 comments:
Don't worry about the weight! It will come off after you have the baby. It's the one time in your life you don't have to worry about it. I had only gained 6 lbs. at 20 weeks and by time I had the baby I had gained 46! BTW, the other 9 lbs. is placenta and blood and all the other fun stuff! Congratulations again!!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! Just thinking about how happy and exciting you are makes me grin like a mad cat!:) I can not wait to meet your baby girl!
Post a Comment