How fun with this be! My friend from Snow College tagged me on her blog...
Where we met: We met on a blind date. I worked with his older sister and she lined us up. After we were engaged, Brian's mom told me over the years Brian's other sister as well as a neighbor had mentioned a "Sandy" that Brian just had to meet. Funny how things work out when they are supposed to.
How long we dated before we got hitched: Our first date was the end of July and we were married the following June 23rd. I always thought you (well, ME) should date someone for all seasons, we pretty much covered them all...summer hunting, winter hunting, fall hunting and spring hunting?
My Favorite features about him: I love his big smile, his blue eyes and long eyelashes. I love his hair when it's a little long and starts to get curly. I love his strong hands. I love his laugh.
My Favorite Qualities about him: Brian makes me laugh and I love it when we laugh together. I love his desire to learn and grow in the gospel. Brian is in the YM's in our ward and I love watching him interact with the boys and care for them. I love his big heart. Brian doesn't get really excited about going out to social events, but when we get there I love watching him interact with people; he really has a way with people.
His Nickname for me: Sandra or Dear
His Favorite Color: I hate to admit I don't know this!! I'm going to say blue.
His Favorite Food: Brian is a steak and potatoes guy! He also LOVES strawberry cheesecake.
His Favorite Sport: I'm going to say basketball. He plays on a rec. league now and again and we both love watching USU basketball! Brian is a Steelers fan too, so I better mention football.
Who said the "L" word first: He did, I didn't hesitate to say it back.
When was our first kiss: I don't remember how long we'd been dating, but it was at a movie theatre. It was kind of a accidental too. We both leaned in to say something and found ourselves so close we just kissed.
Favorite "Couple" thing to do: Camp, go for 4-wheeler rides and look for animals or find new trails, cuddle, watch movies, be with our families, just be together.
His hidden talents: Brian is very handy! He fixes all sorts of things! Brian is also very good with kids ;)
His favorite pastimes: Camping, hunting, vacationing with family
Will he read this? I doubt it. I don't think he even knows our blog address.
I tag: Jes and Amber
1 comment:
you are so cute! Your husband seems like such an amazing guy! I have only actually been around him a few times and every time, I am just so impressed with him!:)
Post a Comment