I know I'm a worrier, but it was confirmed to me the other day by another individual...my doctor. I am always full of questions and concerns when I meet with him. The other day he actually called me his "worrier." I don't know if that's good or bad - I'll take it that it's good cause I've made an impression and I'm not just one of his many patients. I worry about money, life, work, what to have for dinner, if my alarm will go off, if I turned my straightener off, when did I last feed the dog...now add pregnancy to it and I'm a mess! I am so thankful the nurses at my DR are all so caring and patient with me. Did anyone else get a case of the worries with their pregnancy? So, I'm down to 3 months left! I think that worries me too - this baby will be here before I know it. AM I READY? My mom brought up the "family craddle" the other day so I feel good knowing our little babe will have a place to sleep. We haven't found a crib yet, actually I bought and returned one the other day all in about 3 hours. I have crib bedding though! I've bought a few darling summer outfits I just couldn't pass up and I have a few packages of diapers. Anything else I need? Any "what I wish I'd known" advice? I'd love it!
5 comments:
Top 10 What I wish I'd known... {Be ready for a LONG post!} :)
10. It is totally legal to sit and do nothing but admire your darling baby. Get her naked (minus the diaper) grab a snuggly blanket to keep her warm, and just admire her tiny everything. They grow way too fast!!
9. Seriously try to sleep when she does. This is so important the first month or so. You will be sleep deprived. :( Sorry.
8. You can never have enough burp cloths.
7. remember to write down your feelings in the hospital. Those days are way too special to forget.
6. The months get more and more fun. The grow and it is sad, but the personality that comes along is priceless.
5. Oxy-Clean is a lifesaver when getting out stains from spit-up and blow-outs.
4. Take your time on getting out and about. It's all about you, Brian, and her. The rest of the world can wait.
3. "Burrito" her for as long as you can. A tight bundle of joy!
2. Your home will have an incredible sweet spirit in it.
1. Angels are watching over you. You will be a wonderful mother! Have faith in yourself and you will be blessed with that motherly instinct.
Love ya so much. I am so excited to see your beauty-ful daughter!
Hey Sandy! I've been meaning to comment for awhile and tell you I love your blog. :)
Don't worry, babies are much more resilient than you think. I was so scared I would "break" Spencer. I have to agree with the comments above, especially to enjoy each day. They really do grow so fast - right before your very eyes, in fact.
Good luck!!
Best advice I got was not to over-load on advice. Don't expect other experiences be yours. Just get the basics and take each day/experience at a time and know that Women have been having babies for a long time. I guess just take a deep breath and enjoy every little second because the second they come out, you'll miss them in you!
Oh! And enjoy eating for two!
Hey Sand, the best advice I got was it was a lot more fun getting her in there than it is going to be getting her out. I don't know if that is adivce, but it was sooo stinkin true!
Lookin great by the way!
Lace
WOW Sand! I feel the exact same way that you do! I am totally nervous, anxious, excited,and scared to death all at the same time. I wish I had advice for you, but I am right there with you babe. If you can still sleep good and night... live it up! Sleep all that you can right now :)
Post a Comment