February 01, 2009

27 weeks

I had this great plan to take pictures of my growing belly every 4 weeks of my pregnancy but it just hasn't happened. I'll admit I feel kind of silly asking Brian to take my picture and I could never get a good angle when I took my own photo with the timer. Also, I haven't really felt "camera cute." Well, here's my first picture of this pregnancy...me at 27 weeks. The color isn't too fabulous but I think you get the point. One of these days I'll have someone take my picture so it'll turn out better. Anyway, I took this last week so now I am officially 28!! Yippee!!

12 comments:

Automobile Birdsinger said...

u are disgusting. Seriously. I didn't know it was possible to be that cute when one is pregnant. You put normal pregnant girls to shame! How are you so blasted cute ALL of the time?? And I can truly say ALL the time cuz I lived with you and you really do look cute all the time. You are going to be 9 months pregnant and still look hot. disgusting.:P Brian in a lucky lucky man.

Kari said...

You look so great! I hope everything continues to go well. I'll be looking forward to more pictures.

Jes and Elvin said...

You look amazing!!! I need pointers from you when it's my turn! I'll be more than happy to take the pictures for you. Just give me a call and I'll run right over. Maybe we could take turns. I could document my growing not pregnant belly while you document your growing pregnant belly. Yippee!!!!

Jaci said...

you are so cute!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

You look great!

Denise said...

Sandy-you look awesome. I was wondering if you were ever going to show. I bet Brian would love taking pictures of your cute belly-that's what husbands are for-to do the crazy things their pregnant wives ask of them. Can't believe you are as far as you are. Keep the pic's coming.

blair and maisy said...

You are looking very cute Sandy. As for the last post, I think everyone worries the most with their 1st full pregnancy, and then their 1st child. After that you've done it all before, so there are not so many questions!

Chris and Jana said...

You look so cute Sandy! I'm pretty sure I was a hippo at 27 weeks. Trust me, no one worried about their pregnancy as much as I did with my 1st. Sometimes my dr. would get frustrated with the scary stories people would tell me. All you have to do is trust everything will work out, because you can't change anything anyway. Stress will only do more harm than good. That's what I learned anyway and the 2nd time around was much less stressful.

Mandy said...

Awww! Look at you! I love it. Keep the pictures coming. Congrats! You are adorable!

Keeping Life Creative said...

Huge congrats! On Sunday I was kind of wondering, but ou were also wearing a coat and I didn't want to say anything that would make you think I thought you were fat or anything! Anyway, seriously, you look great. I'm so short that I look like a cow when I'm pregnant. So lucky you!!

M and M said...

You look so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? Still sleeping at night? What an exciting time! Good luck in the coming weeks :)

utahmigs said...

I am going to say it too! You look adorable! You are finally looking a little pregnant :) I love it, and can't wait to meet that little cutie.