
I'm so excited for American Idol! I can't image it will be nearly as good this year as it was last year though. I feel a "kinship" to last years contestants. Oh David C., David A., Brooke, Michael, Jason...I know we will all meet again!
I'm a bit disappointed in some of the contestants that were chosen to stay in the top 36 this year. I feel like some real good talent went home last night. Guess we'll just have to see who makes the top 24 now. At work we put together a sheet with the top 24 so we can follow who we like and don't like and cross them off as the season continutes. It's a great time! I think I look forward to the office talk more than anything. One of the girls I work with moved away the first of the year so Idol chat won't be complete without her...You know who you are - We'll have to plan a conference call or something! Anyway, here's to another great season of American Idol!
2 comments:
I miss Idol-chat already!
Hi Sandy! I got your blog address from Jescee. I hope you don't mind me stalking a little. If you do, you know where I live. ;) Love Annie
Post a Comment