February 25, 2009

the girls


I was cleaning out my photo folders on my computer and found this pic. I can't beleive I haven't posted it! These are my darling sisters, who I love and adore! Over the Valentine's/Pres. Day weekend my mom and us 3 girls headed to St. George and spent 3 days there (pic's to come one of these days). It was such a fun time! I love my relationship with my sisters and all the time that we are able to spend together. There's a 9 year gap between me and the next youngest but it feels like we are all much closer in age than that. I've always loved these girls but as we are all getting older I love them and our relationship even more. Each sister has her own fun, unique personality and I adore them both. I actually find myself learning so much from them all the time. I am so proud of all their accomplishments and how they are living their lives. They are so darn cute and I don't know what I'd do without them!
I luv ya sistas!

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Does your sister on the far left get told she looks exactly like Niesha on Good Things Utah, they are twins!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy, this is Michelle Barlow Low. It has been a while since taking the photoshop class at Bridgerland, but I wanted to say hi and CONGRATULATIONS. Being a mom is the best thing ever. I love the crib you picked out. Getting ready for the baby is so much fun. I use to get out all the clothes and look at them and fold them up and put them back in the dresser, and then do it again a few days later. Oh and by the way your sister on the left does look like Niesha from Good Things Utah.

Anonymous said...

haha i love that your friend melissa said that about me. she is the second person to tell me that