February 25, 2009

Shopping for baby...

2 months to go! Oh my goodness! I am so excited! Next week is my 32 week appointment. Now that I'm going every 2 weeks time is really flying. I figured I better get on the hop and get this baby a crib. We have a chest-of-drawers from our bedroom set that we are using in the nursery (doesn't fit in our room, one draw back of older homes...small bedrooms). I've been trying to match the color for awhile now. I'm sure I look silly packing a drawer around with me in the stores, but you do what you gotta do. I've looked online and found lots of fun cribs but it makes me nervous to order online cause you never really know what the color will be. Anyway, I found a crib yesterday!!! YAH!!! It isn't a perfect match but close enough. The only problem is they had order it and I wont get it till the end of March. Plenty of time I know, but I just want it set up in my house so bad! I'm a nerd. Here's a picture of it I found online. The color we got is called "espresso."
The crib wasn't all I bought...my darling friend told me about this diaper bag and how much she loved it so I bought one of them too. I picked it up today and love it even more than I thought I would. I might just start stuffing it with random things and toting it around for fun! It has fun little stroller straps too - now if I can convince Brian to put the stroller together... Anyway, it feels like Christmas at my house and I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So much fun!! And way cute stuff. I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering how you are feeling. I'm sure whatever you have for that little girl is going to be just stinkin' cute!

Grieco Family said...

I loved shopping for all the baby stuff. It's so fun putting it all together and getting the room ready!! The crib your getting is so cute! Have you decided what colors you want to do for her room? How exciting to only have two months left, I'm so excited for you!!