I'd race in there too! She is so cute! Hey, did you get that 35 mm lens? This pic seems like it may have come from that baby. Cute teeth on baby Emmy! How did those pop through so fast? She is growing up so quickly!
Sandy! Hey this is Errin Stevenson! I found your blog on cute Jenny Johnsons blog and had to say HI, congrats on your beautiful little Emmy, and you guys look like you are doing wonderful! Are you in Logan? How is everything? My email is errinstevenson@yahoo.com. I would love to stay in touch! I have a blog too but its private ... Your blog is darling! Hope all is wonderful! Love Errin
5 comments:
I love it! but what is this scratch upon her forehead? did one of the dogs finally get her? haha
I'd race in there too! She is so cute! Hey, did you get that 35 mm lens? This pic seems like it may have come from that baby.
Cute teeth on baby Emmy! How did those pop through so fast? She is growing up so quickly!
I love it when baby wakes up happy, life is so much better when that is the case.
So cute! That smile could make you forget all of your worries for awhile :D
Sandy! Hey this is Errin Stevenson! I found your blog on cute Jenny Johnsons blog and had to say HI, congrats on your beautiful little Emmy, and you guys look like you are doing wonderful! Are you in Logan? How is everything? My email is errinstevenson@yahoo.com. I would love to stay in touch! I have a blog too but its private ...
Your blog is darling! Hope all is wonderful! Love Errin
Post a Comment