April 08, 2010

happy eleven months

My sister called me the other day and asked why I haven't put any of our Easter photos up.  Really, it's because I took so many pictures I'm having a hard time sorting through them!  There was so much going on that weekend...

Emmy's first Easter party
Easter Egg Hunt at the grocery store
Meeting the Easter bunny
Easter at home
Easter with my family
Easter with Brians family

So sis, I've been working on getting things organized and I'll post some super soon.  Until then, Emmy and I had a little photo session today to celebrate the fabulous weather AND her 11 month birthday!  (Sorry Heather, this post trumped the Easter one)


(she's crying because I took the rubbermaid of snacks away)

(this is Emmy's new face.  She scrunches up her nose)

(I love this picture cause I think it looks like she's dancing)

(I think she's thinking, "mom you are silly." I make all sorts of faces and sounds to get her attention)

3 comments:

Jaci said...

So stinkin' cute!! Love the yellow and red she is sporting! You are right-- she does look like she's doing a little jig! Move to the beat Emmy! You are a doll!

I can't believe she will be one in a month! She grew up so dang fast!

Amber said...

Man, she is such a cutie! You did such a good job. I love the first picture with her huge smile! It is adorable!

Katie Perkes said...

Sandy! Your photography is looking so great. I love how crisp your pictures look. How do you get the colors so vibrant!?
What a cute little girl you have.
Good thing she is photogenic with the expert photographer mother she's has! :)