June 08, 2010

another great day with the girls

My mom, two sisters, Emmy and I all headed to SLC yesterday. 
WHY?
So these two...

Could meet this guy!

While they were in line for the book signing, Emmy, Heather and I did some strolling.

Before he headed into Deseret Book for his signing, David sang a few songs to his fans.  Heather and I just so happened to be standing in just the right place at just the right time and watched this young man walk right by us!

I've gotta give they guy credit...he has an AMAZING voice!  And I will admit I got a little caught up in the moment.  I was dancing and singing.  Yes, I am a fan.
(talked to my mom after posting this and she said, "that's not my hand is it?"  No mom, this is not your hand.  I just thought it was a unique way to capture the moment. Luv ya mom!)

Anyway, my mom is the biggest fan!  Look how happy she is!  Gosh I love her.

Emmy is even a fan.  She wanted to dance, not pose for a picture!

After David sang a few songs Heather, Emmy and I left Holly and mom while they waited to meet David and get their book signed.  On our way to SLC, Mom was reading some passages to me from his book.  I'll be reading it.  And if I borrow my mom's signed copy, I'll probably have to read it with white gloves on. :) 


Emmy took a nice nap in the car as we (Heather, Emmy and I) drove around SLC and waited for mom and Holly.  We came across some really neat little shops and communities.  When I go to SLC I usually stay in the downtown area.  It was really neat driving through the avenues and all the ornate residential areas.  There are some beautiful streets in SLC!

After the book signing we had lunch at The Garden.  YUM!

Our last stop was The Gateway.  We shopped around and then ended up letting Emmy play in the water.  She was hesitant at first, but it didn't taker her long to catch on to what all the other kids were doing. 

Lately Emmy has been running with her arms back like this.  It's pretty funny.  Not sure if she thinks it makes her run faster?

She got pretty wet!  And LOVED it. 

What a SUPER fun day!  I can't even describe how blessed I am to have such wonderful sisters and such an amazing mom.  We have so much fun together!  I love our girl outings and I hope they continue forever and ever.

Thanks for such a great day girls!

1 comment:

Brooke Snow said...

What a super fun day! Love the picture of you and Emmy playing in the water! I'm so glad you remember to get IN the pictures :) :) You're fabulous!