June 07, 2010

back tracking


The last 3 days have been super busy, but super FUN!
I told you about my sweet cousin's wedding I went to on Saturday.  Well here are a few pic's.  I am SO happy for this cute couple! Isn't Erin a beautiful bride!


These two are loved by MANY!  We waited in line an hour to say our congrats!  Well worth it though.  And all the details of her reception were so classy!



Then, remember the cake my friend asked me to photograph?  Well, here it is.  Isn't it awesome!  She is amazing!


And last...a little sneak peak at my day today.  Anyone recognize this guy?  More to come...

2 comments:

Automobile Birdsinger said...

WHAT????!!!!!!!

Jaci said...

the suspense is killing me Smalls! :) You Archuleta fans are hard core so I can only imagine what's to come!
The wedding looked amazing! You look the same! I love a cute blonde when I see one! Happy Summer days!